Second Chance by Shinedown
"Tell my mother, tell my father
I've done the best i can
To make them realize
This is my life, i hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.
Please don't cry one tear for me
I'm not afraid of what i have to day
This is my one and only voice
So listen close, it's only for today"
Sometimes your parents can be oppressive and annoying
Sometimes your parents just don't understand
Sometimes your parents drive you nuts and you just want to shout at them
You may think that you'd rather not have your parents
You may think that life would be so much easier without them
You may think that you could be free without them
But always remember that they love you
They may have retarded ways of showing it
And some of you may not even believe it
But they gave birth to you and you are their own flesh and blood
Dedicated to many people
People who seem to have problems with their parents
Parents who can't seem to accept them for who they are