Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOwner
Name: Maggie
Birthday: 2101
School: HGHS


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMemories
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTagboard




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCredits
Designer
Photobucket
Brushes
Cursors by dorischu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMusic

Your music code !


Monday, June 22, 2009


What happened...

Just no-more than 2 months ago, everything was fine. Your smiles were real, your attitude was beautiful and your future was clear. Now... your smiles are full of deceit, your attitude just sucks and your future is dark.

How could have this happened...

Its not the first time I saw someone I considered a friend fall into shame, but its the first time its happened so quickly. Before, I even envied you for your life, wishing that mine was some what like yours but now...

My sorrow has turned to anger
My sadness to determination...

Anger
at your stupidity...
at myself for not stopping you...

Determination
to never fall to your level...
to never let anyone close to me fall to your level...
to never stand there and watch it happen right before my eyes...

Could I have stopped your descent to darkness...
No, you never trusted me... you were only concerned about what was happening in your life... You never realized that I was watching you all along...
You never realized that I was attempting to help you...

Now your fall has destroyed many bright lights...
You never considered how your fall would affect your friends and family...
You never considered how your fall would affect your present and future...
You never considered any other person's feelings.

You rely on one person...
I sympathize with her...
For I do not think that you realize what you are doing to her own friendships and future...

Selfishly, you are binding that one person you trust to you...
Selfishly, you are destroying every other relationship she has...

You think that she should help you...
You think that she should listen to you...
You think that she should understand you...

You're wrong.
No-one could ever understand what is happening in your twisted mind
No-one could ever save you from what you will become

But mark my words...
No matter how dark you have become...
I will NOT let you drag another person with you...
NEVER is there to be a person that will fall into darkness before my eyes

My own selfish wish WILL be fulfilled...
No-matter what I may lose
No- matter what I may gain...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwrittern at;
7:44 PM;