Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOwner
Name: Maggie
Birthday: 2101
School: HGHS


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMemories
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTagboard




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCredits
Designer
Photobucket
Brushes
Cursors by dorischu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMusic

Your music code !


Monday, August 3, 2009


Yayz!! New template... yes i was very very bored and my net came back alive ^^

Sport was very eventful.....My ankle, left arm, chest and knee hurts now ><" All cause of stupid Oztag. Tripped over something that felt suspiciously like a foot and feel face first into the not so soft ground. Yes, I am very co-ordinated. Can't wait to play against the Abestliegh ppl... apparently they're REALLY aggresive.....

After sport we were in Waitara and got dismissed from there so we had to walk to the station in 17 minutes.... Danni and I zoomed off with genie yelling at us ^^ Soom Amy and Viviena caught up and started complaining of a "burning feeling". Got to the station at 12... so we needn't need to go that fast. I think genie was just bout to kill me there and then.....

NEWAZ!!! I'm getting kicked of my comp. now ><" Can't wait for the laptops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwrittern at;
9:09 PM;