Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOwner
Name: Maggie
Birthday: 2101
School: HGHS


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMemories
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTagboard




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCredits
Designer
Photobucket
Brushes
Cursors by dorischu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMusic

Your music code !


Sunday, August 16, 2009


YUU CHAN IS YUU CHAN!! ^^
see, i'd be normally writing this in ur c-box BUT since u dun have one i'm dedicating a post to you so FEEL SPECIAL!!!!!

Yullen is scary...... trust me.... ur like my friend that steals my da account...... ><"

I can't believe ur ditching me and cosplaying on firday ><" But either way, I AM NOT GONNA COSPLAY CAUSE I REFUSE TO WEAR MY BLONDE WIG!!!! Thats mainly directed at Cindy and Jane

i wanna do a photoshoot of everyone before animania.... *sulks* i know i'm gonna drag cindy into one ^^ possible other ppl as well but newaz ^^ oh... kaman dragged omisha and someone else to animania.... out group is getting pretty big.....

Cindy's gonna put make up on me for animania..... i think she is anyways.....

Fionna will always be our yuu-chan, Fiona our moyashi and Jane our Lavi ^^ Tammy can be Lenali and I shall be some random who laughs so hard that i fall of my chair, which i almost did during friday lunch^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwrittern at;
6:40 PM;